Position Title: Registered Nurse
Sunrise Detox is a premiere center for drug and alcohol detox. Sunrise promises to give you one of the most comfortable medical detox processes available. We believe in creating a different experience where our road to recovery is dignified. Our clients reside in comfortable modern, elegantly furnished rooms where good nutrition is also an essential part of the detoxification process. We offer individual and group counseling to clients and bring in 12 Step meetings to show clients they are not alone once they leave treatment.
Registered Nurse Job description:
The Registered Nurse provides the highest level of care as a first step towards long term healing for those struggling with the disease of addiction. Communication between patients and clinicians provide skillful patient care in preparation and distribution of medication to patients, detailed and thorough patient care notes, and making rounds ensuring patient needs are met in a timely and proficient manner.
Registered Nurse Duties/Responsibilities:
• Monitoring of patients to assess for clinical signs and symptoms
• Administer Medications as ordered
• Provides correct and timely documentation which reflects services provided
• Confers with and assists the Medical Director and the Psychiatrist.
Registered Nurse Requirements:
• Clean, active and current RN license for New York State
• 1+ years Substance Abuse experience preferred
• Current CPR License
Minimum Scheduling Requirement
• Geared towards Nights shift; 7:00PM - 7:30AM and Swing 12:00PM - 12:30AM
• Two weekend shifts in a 6 week period
• Plus 2 additional shifts as needed
Registered Nurse Compensation:
• Hourly rate competitive with experience and location
*** This job does NOT sponsor visa's and we are unable to consider out of country applicants ***
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone that you respect who would be a good fit for this position, please email:
Ray- Ray@praesumhealthcare.com Executive Healthcare Recruiter