Position Title: Behavioral Health Technician
Sunrise Detox is a premiere center for drug and alcohol detox. Sunrise promises to give you one of the most comfortable medical detox processes available. We believe in creating a different experience where our road to recovery is dignified. Our clients reside in comfortable modern, elegantly furnished rooms where good nutrition is also an essential part of the detoxification process. We offer individual and group counseling to clients and bring in 12 Step meetings to show clients they are not alone once they leave treatment.
Behavioral Health Technician Job description:
The Behavioral Health Technician is an integral member of the team with extensive patient contact. They provide communication between the patients, medical staff and clinicians. Excellent patient care includes preparation of charts for case management, assisting the medical staff with vitals and ensuring patient needs are met in a timely and proficient manner.
• Completion of intakes on new patient admissions, orientation procedures and schedules
• Document attendance for all groups
• Recording inventory log of patient’s personal belongings and valuables
• Interact appropriately with patients and staff, using deescalating skills when necessary
Behavioral Health Technician Requirements:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Knowledge of addiction and mental health a plus
• 2 years continuous sobriety prior to hire.
• Experience with Microsoft office products.
Behavioral Health Technician Schedule:
• 12-hour shifts, 3 days a week
• Night Shift, 7p - 7:30a
• Must be open to one weekend shift per week
Behavioral Health Technician Compensation:
• Hourly rate competitive with experience and location
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and STD options
• Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
• 401k with company match up to 5%
• Accrued PTO Plan
• Education reimbursement
• Career Advancement Opportunities
*** This job does NOT sponsor visa's and we are unable to consider out of country applicants ***
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone that you respect who would be a good fit for this position, please email:
Ray- Ray@praesumhealthcare.com Executive Healthcare Recruiter
James- James@praesumhealthcare.com Healthcare Recruiter