Position Title: Service Coordinator
Sunrise Detox is a premiere center for drug and alcohol detox. Sunrise promises to give you one of the most comfortable medical detox processes available. We believe in creating a different experience where our road to recovery is dignified. Our clients reside in comfortable modern, elegantly furnished rooms where good nutrition is also an essential part of the detoxification process. We offer individual and group counseling to clients and bring in 12 Step meetings to show clients they are not alone once they leave treatment.
Service Coordinator Job description:
The Service Coordinator is essential in the assistance of patient care and well-being of patients in the detox program. The Service Coordinator assists in the orientation and satisfaction of patients before, during and after patient admission to the program.
The main function of the Service Coordinator is to act in a position as the liaison to the admission, nursing, medical and clinical staff to ensure seamless transition for patients in and out of the detox setting.
Service Coordinator Duties/Responsibilities:
• Acts as a liaison to all areas of patient care; medical staff, admission staff, nursing staff and clinical staff.
• Directly assists and supports medical, admission, nursing and clinical staff ensuring seamless transition for patients to and from detox.
• Performs follow-ups to patient referral sources as directed by supervisor.
• Develops and assists in the ongoing timely preparation of accurate written reports which detail and monitor individual progress against monthly, quarterly and annual goals and will also participate in the presentation of reports when applicable.
• Demonstrates punctuality, organization and proficiency in all areas of scheduling, filing, meetings, presentation and customer relations.
• Demonstrates high proficiency in all computer related applications - Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and able to learn Adobe, etc.
• Demonstrates initiative, personal responsibility, and ownership of work to meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals in both written and verbal formats.
• Handles all aspects of the patient’s admission to Sunrise Detoxification.
• Active member of the treatment team.
• Orientate the patient to Sunrise Detoxification on admission.
• Ensures patient confidentiality in compliance with 42CFR, Part 2.
• Maintain confidentiality at all times displaying a professional disposition towards fellow staff.
• Maintain a positive working relationship with Sunrise Detoxification staff and patients alike.
Service Coordinator Requirements:
• Graduated from an accredited college or university with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in various disciplines or work experience equivalent
• One plus years in customer service health industry
Service Coordinator Compensation:
• Salary rate competitive with experience and location
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and STD options
• Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
• 401k with company match up to 5%
• Accrued PTO Plan
• Education reimbursement
• Career Advancement Opportunities
*** This job does NOT sponsor visa's and we are unable to consider out of country applicants ***
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone that you respect who would be a good fit for this position, please email:
Chase - Chase@praesumhealthcare.com Director of Talent Acquisition
Ray - Ray@praesumhealthcare.com Executive Recruiter