The Counseling Center:
Position Title: Marketing Outreach Coordinator
Come join a rapidly expanding, leading national substance abuse organization who is currently seeking a Marketing Outreach Coordinator for their growing Intensive Outpatient Counseling program! We have achieved this remarkable growth by building a reputation for compassionate care, clinical expertise, continuous improvement and a focus on exceeding the expectations of our patients, clients, and their families. At our company, you can enjoy a rewarding career.
Marketing / Outreach Coordinator Job description:
Develops and grows professional relationships with substance abuse treatment providers, hospitals, medical professionals and other key decision makers of prospective referral resources with the intent of creating long lasting referral relationships that allow patients the opportunity to utilize The Counseling Centers as part of their treatment process.
This position is responsible for:
• Developing and growing professional relationships with substance abuse treatment providers, hospitals, therapists, medical professionals and other key decision makers of prospective referral resources by use of but not limited to; telephonic use, one on one meetings, presentations, professional organizations, and social electronic media.
• Monthly contribution of referrals from personal accounts across The Counseling Center locations with a specific focus on local market.
• Understanding their geographic area for the potential of creating professional referral relationships for best utilization opportunities of our detox and counseling treatment programs.
• Assisting in the development of marketing/PR materials that will be utilized for building/maintaining relationships for their geographic area and/or company.
• Contributing to the development of and/or participates in seminars and company campaigns for the benefit of obtaining prospective referral resources.
• Working closely with the Senior Management of the local facilities in helping to obtain/maintain optimal revenue by achieving maximum referrals for the center’s treatment programs and services.
• Directly assisting and supporting the marketing department personnel at key meetings with executive level audiences (expected daily local travel and occasional overnight) and can encompass nights and weekends.
• Records daily activity through CRM software
The ideal person will have:
• A current book of business and currently placing clients in treatment facilities
• Behavioral Health/Substance Abuse outreach experience
• Clear and concise communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft products and Salesforce
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
Marketing / Outreach Coordinator Schedule:
• Full Time
Marketing / Outreach Coordinator Compensation
• Competitive Salary commensurate upon experience and location
• Bonus Eligible
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and STD options
• Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
• 401k with company match up to 5%
• Accrued PTO Plan
• Education reimbursement
• Career Advancement Opportunities
*** This job does NOT sponsor visa's and we are unable to consider out of country applicants ***
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone that you respect who would be a good fit for this position, please email:
Ray- Ray@praesumhealthcare.com Executive Healthcare Recruiter
Clay- Clay@praesumhealthcare.com Healthcare Recruiter