Position Title: Admissions Counselor
Sunrise Detox is a premiere center for drug and alcohol detox. Sunrise promises to give you one of the most comfortable medical detox processes available. We believe in creating a different experience where our road to recovery is dignified. Our clients reside in comfortable modern, elegantly furnished rooms where good nutrition is also an essential part of the detoxification process. We offer individual and group counseling to clients and bring in 12 Step meetings to show clients they are not alone once they leave treatment.
The purpose of the Admission Staff is to facilitate the admission process, answer inquiries and assist patients to adjust to the detoxification program routine. The Admission Staff documents the admission process in to the medical record and provides clinical staff with information concerning the patient’s presentation and clinical needs at time of intake.
• Conducts initial assessment of patient problems and needs and reports to clinical team to initiate treatment planning.
• Prioritizes patient needs and issues related to patient orientation.
• Upon initial contact, provides information to patients and families to help them decide about treatment, prepare for admission, and what they can expect to encounter.
• Provides tours for prospective patients and their families as requested.
• High School Diploma
• Bachelor’s Degree from accredited University Preferred.
• Must be actively pursuing certification or license
• Working knowledge of DSM V Substance Disorder diagnosis
• Intake and assessment experience preferred.
• Full time; 4 shifts per week - 10 hour shifts
• 8:30AM - 7:00PM
• Must be open to 1 weekend shift per week
• Hourly rate competitive with experience and location
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and STD options
• Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
• 401k with company match up to 2.5%
• Accrued PTO Plan
• Education reimbursement
• Career Advancement Opportunities
*** This job does NOT sponsor visa's and we are unable to consider out of country applicants ***
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone that you respect who would be a good fit for this position, please email:
Chase - Chase@praesumhealthcare.com Director of Talent Acquisition
Ray - RDavis@praesumhealthcare.com Executive Recruiter