Evolve Recovery Center
Position Title: Marketing Outreach Coordinator
Evolve Recovery Center offers a variety of programs for people struggling with drug or alcohol addiction. Evolve is a safe, confidential place where you can confront the underlying issues leading to substance use.
As a Marketing Outreach Coordinator, you will develop and grow professional relationships with substance abuse treatment providers, hospitals, medical professionals and other key decision makers of prospective referral resources with the intent of creating long lasting referral relationships.
Our ideal candidate will be a results-oriented winner with a current book of business, experience working in Behavioral Health/Substance Abuse, top-notch communication and self-driven. We are rapidly growing and looking for someone that is motivated by a fast-paced work environment.
What you’ll do:
• Develop strategies to grow and enhance professional relationships with the objective to promote our business as the detox/treatment center of choice
• Effectively communicate by the use of phone calls, one on one meetings, presentations, professional organizations, and social media
• Analyze assigned geographic area to create professional referral relationships for best utilization opportunities of our detox and counseling treatment programs
• Assist in the development of marketing/PR materials that will be utilized for building/maintaining relationships for their geographic area and/or company
• Contribute to the development of and/or participate in seminars and company campaigns for the benefit of obtaining prospective referral resources
• Work closely with the Senior Management of the local facilities in helping to obtain/maintain optimal revenue by achieving maximum referrals for the center’s treatment programs and services
• Record daily activity through CRM software
What you’ll need:
• 2+ years in brand management/marketing role
• Previous experience in Behavioral Health/Substance Abuse preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Highly creative and excellent communication
• Ability to travel and work extended hours as needed
WHY APPLY? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN?
A Challenging Opportunity with a Company that Cares About Its Most Valuable Asset: YOU!
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and STD options
• Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
• 401k with company match up to 2.5%
• Accrued PTO Plan
• Education reimbursement
• Career Advancement Opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company
* This job does NOT sponsor visas and we are unable to consider out of country applicants *
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone that you respect who would be a good fit for this position, please email:
Chase - Chase@praesumhealthcare.com Director of Talent Acquisition
Ray - RDavis@praesumhealthcare.com Executive Recruiter