Position Title: Director of Sales
Founded in 2003, Praesum Healthcare provides administrative services for healthcare providers in key geographical locations throughout the Northeast, mid-Atlantic, and Southeast regions. Praesum is an established leader in the healthcare industry. With a solid, growth-focused business model, strong finances, and expert management team, Praesum will continue to grow in the years to come. Praesum currently provides services to behavioral health facilities providing all levels of care from inpatient psychiatric and substance abuse detoxification, through SUD and mental health outpatient clinics, and several diagnostic reference laboratories.
Self-motivated and willing to work in a startup environment. Responsible for generating and qualifying new sales opportunities by prospecting into target accounts from forecasting business & market needs; achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets: formulating & implementing sales tactics, sales process and sales reporting/analytics to close business deals. Including providing feedback on market requirements, product capabilities, future industry developments and trends in the talent management Industry.
• Generate revenue & meet/exceed revenue growth targets.
• Accurately forecast & achieve sales targets.
• Understand industry trends, product capabilities & customer requirements.
• Maintain a high level of daily, weekly, & monthly prospecting activities including cold & referral calling.
• Follow up & qualify on all telephone sales inquiries/web leads within 24/hrs.
• Deliver a steady stream of qualified leads to meet quarterly quotas/fill the field sales pipeline.
• Establish executive level, long term customer relationships for future cross-sell & up-sell opportunities.
• Develop & execute territory plans & account penetration strategies.
• Research & profile accounts including mapping company's organizational structure, identifying new contacts/key business issues/qualifying companies for size of opportunity & active projects.
• Apply knowledge of SaaS products to show how prospects can overcome business issues.
• Track & document prospecting activities & opportunity qualification notes.
• 5-10 years extensive experience in software sales
• Business rolodex to leverage from for potential clients.
• Exceptional, concise & enthusiastic telephone prospecting skills.
• Must possess strong organizational and communication skills
• Must have high aptitude for learning & must be self-driven in a high opportunity environment.
• Ability to articulate & personalize the value proposition of an enterprise solution to executive level stakeholders.
• Selling subscription-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) products/solutions to enterprise/fortune accounts. Knowledge of vertical/horizontal market sales and developing new vertical/horizontal market sales plans is also required.
• Solid understanding of relevant technology & platforms including web-based software applications & SaaS environments
• Outstanding leadership effectiveness with a demonstrated competency of supervising software sales organizations through times of growth, change & ambiguity.
• Proven Track Record in over-achieving quarterly & annual sales targets. Experience consistently exceeding quota of greater than $"X" Million, with demonstrated success in accurately forecasting quarterly & annual targets & achieving sales commits. Must have strong knowledge of the Human Resources domain including talent acquisition & talent management software concepts & the ability to impart leading software industry knowledge to their staff; while continuously improving the sales organizations expertise in product knowledge.
• Solid knowledge of & experience in formal sales training (i.e. Solution-Selling, Customer-centric Selling, Strategic Selling and/or Value Selling)
• Strong problem solving & analytical skills.
• Experience implementing & utilizing sales automation tools (PowerPoint, excel, salesforce.com, etc.) to build accountable, scaleable & repeatable business forecasts, presentations & solutions selling subscription-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) products/solutions to enterprise/fortune accounts. Knowledge of vertical/horizontal market sales & developing new vertical/horizontal market sales plans
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and STD options
• Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
• 401k with company match up to 2.5%
• Accrued PTO Plan
• Education reimbursement
• Career Advancement Opportunities
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone that you respect who would be a good fit for this position, please email:
Chase - Chase@praesumhealthcare.com Director of Talent Acquisition
Ray - RDavis@praesumhealthcare.com Executive Recruiter