Position Title: Data Analyst - Marketing Executive
Founded in 2003, Praesum Healthcare provides administrative services for healthcare providers in key geographical locations throughout the Northeast, mid-Atlantic, and Southeast regions. Praesum is an established leader in the healthcare industry. With a solid, growth-focused business model, strong finances, and expert management team, Praesum will continue to grow in the years to come. Praesum currently provides services to behavioral health facilities providing all levels of care from inpatient psychiatric and substance abuse detoxification, through SUD and mental health outpatient clinics.
As a Data Analyst Executive, the candidate will be reporting directly to the CEO and COO. The ideal applicant with a preferred marketing experience with high growth healthcare companies. the job candidate will be responsible for collecting, organizing and analyzing data to help implement marketing strategies and tactics. The primary focus will be to understand client’s behavior, identifying trends and patterns in data that can be used to optimize marketing campaigns and drive business growth.
• Collecting and organizing data from various sources, including market research surveys, customer databases, and web analytics tools.
• Analyze data using statistical techniques with a variety of software and tools provided.
• Collaborate with C-suite executives to identify KPI’s and establish benchmarks for measuring campaign effectiveness.
• Identifying opportunities for optimization and making recommendations for improving market performance, and brand exposure.
• Participating in and over-seeing a 25 million-dollar + marketing budget.
To be successful in this role the candidate should have:
• Strong analytical skills and be comfortable working with large datasets and software.
• Experience with different data visualization tools is a plus such as the following:
• Tableau, ArcGIS, Matplotlib, Klipfolio, Google Data Studio
• Strong communication skills and confidence to effectively present findings to the executive/leadership team
• Ability to make recommendations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Masters level degree from an accredited school preferred (bachelor’s required)
• 3-5+ years of computer data analyst software and tools
• 1-2 years of online marketing experience
• Full Time
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and STD options
• Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
• 401k with company match up to 2.5%
• Accrued PTO Plan
• Education reimbursement
• Career Advancement Opportunities
*** This job does NOT sponsor visa's and we are unable to consider out of country applicants ***
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone that you respect who would be a good fit for this position, please email:
Chase - Chase@praesumhealthcare.com Director of Talent Acquisition
Ray - RDavis@praesumhealthcare.com Executive Recruiter