Evolve Recovery Center:
Position Title: Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
A first in class residential treatment center focused on mending the mind, body and spirit of those struggling with addiction and co-occurring disorders related to substance use. Each client will attend daily counseling, both individually or in a group setting to help aid in the lifestyle changes needed to achieve long term abstinence and recovery from addictive behaviors.
Additional emphasis is placed on Evolve's family component to aid in the support and long-term success of each individual. We believe a client’s recovery requires an all-out assault on addiction from various angles; we also strongly encourage the importance of discovering how to have healthy fun again, discover new activities to enjoy and help clients understand the value of nutrition and physical fitness in achieving not only recovery from addiction but their life's goals and ambitions.
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner is responsible for providing general care primarily for patients admitted to the facility. This position performs physical examinations and works closely with the Medical Director to develop the correct health care plans and goals for current patients.
• Perform History and Physical for all patients within 24 hours of admission
• Psychiatric evaluations and follow up
• Order and interpret lab tests
• Prescribe non-controlled medications and controlled substances
• Provide education related to medical issues and detox
• Provide compassionate support through all process phases
• Work with multidisciplinary team to discuss, access and resolve patient problem
• Active and clean Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner license
• Substance abuse experience preferred but not required
• CPR certification
• Hourly rate competitive with experience and location
*** This job does NOT sponsor visa's and we are unable to consider out of country applicants ***
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone that you respect who would be a good fit for this position, please email:
Chase - Chase@praesumhealthcare.com Director of Talent Acquisition
Ray - RDavis@praesumhealthcare.com Executive Recruiter