Position Title: Alumni Coordinator
Founded in 2003, Praesum Healthcare provides administrative services for healthcare providers in key geographical locations throughout the Northeast, mid-Atlantic, and Southeast regions. Praesum is an established leader in the healthcare industry. With a solid, growth-focused business model, strong finances, and expert management team, Praesum will continue to grow in the years to come. Praesum currently provides services to behavioral health facilities providing all levels of care from inpatient psychiatric and substance abuse detoxification, through SUD and mental health outpatient clinics, and several diagnostic reference laboratories.
We are seeking an energetic, social media savvy, and organized individual to lead our post-discharge wellness program. This position is full-time, benefit-eligible, and will require the ability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
• Consistent follow-up via phone calls, email, and text with discharged clients at regular intervals to ensure the client is successful in maintaining abstinence and sobriety.
• Act as a point of contact should a client begin using and needs support re-entering treatment.
• Act as Administrator for Alumni Facebook group by initiating contact, answering questions, providing regular content for engagement, etc.
• Planning and execution of Alumni-wellness meetings or social events, including budgeting, purchasing, obtaining speakers or guests, handling promotion/engagement to ensure high attendance, etc.
• High School Diploma or GED; AA degree
• Characteristics of substance abuse/disease and treatment, general knowledge of 12-step programs
• One-year experience working in a substance abuse setting at a minimum
• Salesforce experience a plus
• Full Time
• Sunday - Thursday
• 8:00AM - 4:30PM
• Hourly rate competitive with experience and location
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and STD options
• Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
• 401k with company match up to 2.5%
• Accrued PTO Plan
• Education reimbursement
• Career Advancement Opportunities
*** This job does NOT sponsor visa's and we are unable to consider out of country applicants ***
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone that you respect who would be a good fit for this position, please email:
Chase - Chase@praesumhealthcare.com Director of Talent Acquisition
Ray - RDavis@praesumhealthcare.com Executive Recruiter