The Counseling Center:
Position Title: Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Come join a rapidly expanding, leading national substance abuse organization who is currently seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for their growing Intensive Outpatient Counseling program! We have achieved this remarkable growth by building a reputation for compassionate care, clinical expertise, continuous improvement and a focus on exceeding the expectations of our patients, clients, and their families. At our company, you can enjoy a rewarding career.
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner is responsible for providing general care primarily for patients admitted to the facility. This position performs physical examinations and works closely with the Medical Director to develop the correct health care plans and goals for current patients.
• Perform History and Physical for all patients within 24 hours of admission
• Perform Psychiatric evaluations
• Manage and oversee Spravato
• Order and interpret lab tests
• Prescribe non-controlled medications and controlled substances
• Provide education related to medical issues.
• Provide compassionate support through all process phases
• Work with multidisciplinary team to discuss, access and resolve patient problem
• Nurse Practitioner license with Psychiatric certification.
• Substance abuse experience preferred but not required.
• CPR certification
• Tuesday & Thursday
• 4:00PM - 9:00PM
• Competitive with experience and location
*** This job does NOT sponsor visa's and we are unable to consider out of country applicants ***
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone that you respect who would be a good fit for this position, please email:
Chase - Chase@praesumhealthcare.com Director of Talent Acquisition
Ray - RDavis@praesumhealthcare.com Executive Recruiter