We are seeking self-starter, entrepreneurial, and high-achieving candidate to lead all Business Development initiatives – with a heavy focus on expanding our central laboratory business - and to develop an efficient Sales organization. This a great next step for someone with 5 - 10 years of sales and healthcare experience who wants to grow professionally and to be part of a fast-growing company. The candidate will report directly to senior leadership and private equity ownership, and with strong performance over time, could ultimately advance into an Executive Vice President role.
The Company is a rapidly growing diagnostic laboratory, specializing in customer service and customized laboratory solutions for CROs, clinical trial sites, behavioral health facilities, gastroenterologists, pulmonologists, and other healthcare practices across the East Coast.
• Lead New Client Business Development efforts in the U.S.
• Participate in RFPs for large potential customers
• Get to know current and prospective clients and their needs and pain points exceptionally well
• Tailor customized solutions for new customers
• Bachelors degree or the equivalent preferred
• 5+ year’s experience with business development in laboratory, clinical trial, or healthcare sales
• Proficient with Zoho, Salesforce, or other CRMs
• Strong presentation skills with polished approach
• Ability to work independently, and meet deadlines
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Entrepreneurial mindset, with desire to streamline existing processes and create company value
• MBAs or candidates with Masters degrees encouraged to apply