Position Title: Billing Supervisor
Founded in 2003, Praesum Healthcare provides administrative services for healthcare providers in key geographical locations throughout the Northeast, mid-Atlantic, and Southeast regions. Praesum is an established leader in the healthcare industry. With a solid, growth-focused business model, strong finances, and expert management team, Praesum will continue to grow in the years to come. Praesum currently provides services to behavioral health facilities providing all levels of care from inpatient psychiatric and substance abuse detoxification, through SUD and mental health outpatient clinics, and several diagnostic reference laboratories.
The Billing Supervisor will review and audit patient medical records and assign codes to diagnoses and procedures performed by service providers. This position will prepare all billing forms to send to 3rd party biller for timely insurance claim submission. This position will ensure accuracy encompassing billing, coding and insurance requirements, in addition to state and federal laws surrounding Protected Health Information (PHI) and HIPPA, 42CFR, Part 2.
• Supervising claims and claim follow up
• Daily billing for substance abuse; inpatient and outpatient levels of care.
• Monitor electronic clearing house rejection codes and claim rejections for re-submission.
• Organize and manage patients' health information data.
• Prepares billing claim forms for electronic clearing house and submit for timely filing.
• Utilizes 3 different code sets: CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-10.
• Release information to persons and agencies according to state and federal regulations.
• Possess the ability to critically analyze documentation, assigning proper codes.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent. AA Degree or Vocational training preferred in a related field.
• A minimum of 2 years of office or related healthcare industry experience.
• Individual must be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Full Time
• Monday - Friday
• Hourly rate competitive with experience and location
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and STD options
• Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
• 401k with company match up to 2.5%
• Accrued PTO Plan
• Education reimbursement
• Career Advancement Opportunities
*** This job does NOT sponsor visa's and we are unable to consider out of country applicants ***
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone that you respect who would be a good fit for this position, please email:
Chase - Chase@praesumhealthcare.com Director of Talent Acquisition
Ray - RDavis@praesumhealthcare.com Executive Recruiter