Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Founded in 2003, Praesum Healthcare provides administrative services for healthcare providers in key geographical locations throughout the Northeast, mid-Atlantic, and Southeast regions. Praesum is an established leader in the healthcare industry. With a solid, growth-focused business model, strong finances, and expert management team, Praesum will continue to grow in the years to come. Praesum currently provides services to behavioral health facilities providing all levels of care from inpatient psychiatric and substance abuse detoxification, through SUD and mental health outpatient clinics, and several diagnostic reference laboratories.
The Administrative Assistant is a vital member of the System of Care. The Administrative Assistant is under the supervision on the Facility Executive Director and/or the Administrator on duty. He/she is responsible for following their assigned daily routines and directives to maintain organizational goals and compliance.
• Responsible for daily communication with staff, corporate executives and patients.
• Collecting payments from patients.
• Completing and audit all medical records for each patient upon discharge.
• Assisting all departments in obtaining any information needed.
• Multiple line phones and general office duties.
• Candidate must be very organized
• High School Diploma or GED
• Candidate must be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and is a very detail oriented individual.
• High level of computer skills is a necessity; including Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of medical records and HIPPA is a plus.
• Full Time
• Monday – Friday
• Hourly rate competitive with experience and location
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and STD options
• Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
• 401k with company match up to 2.5%
• Accrued PTO Plan
• Education reimbursement
• Career Advancement Opportunities
*** This job does NOT sponsor visa's and we are unable to consider out of country applicants ***
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone that you respect who would be a good fit for this position, please email:
Chase - Chase@praesumhealthcare.com Director of Talent Acquisition
Ray - RDavis@praesumhealthcare.com Executive Recruiter