Position Title: Veterans Community Outreach Coordinator
Sunrise Detox is a premiere center for drug and alcohol detox. Sunrise promises to give you one of the most comfortable medical detox processes available. We believe in creating a different experience where our road to recovery is dignified. Our clients reside in comfortable modern, elegantly furnished rooms where good nutrition is also an essential part of the detoxification process. We offer individual and group counseling to clients and bring in 12 Step meetings to show clients they are not alone once they leave treatment.
Develops and grows professional relationships with substance abuse treatment providers, hospitals, medical professionals and other key decision makers of prospective referral resources with the intent of creating long lasting referral relationships that allow Veterans the opportunity to utilize Sunrise Detox Centers as part of their treatment process.
This position is responsible for:
• Developing and growing professional relationships with substance abuse treatment providers, hospitals, therapists, medical professionals and other key decision makers of prospective referral resources by use of but not limited to; telephonic use, one on one meetings, presentations, professional organizations, and social electronic media.
• Monthly contribution of referrals from personal accounts across Sunrise Detox Center locations with a specific focus on local market.
• Understanding their geographic area for the potential of creating professional referral relationships for best utilization opportunities of our detox and counseling treatment programs.
• Assisting in the development of marketing/PR materials that will be utilized for building/maintaining relationships for their geographic area and/or company.
• Contributing to the development of and/or participates in seminars and company campaigns for the benefit of obtaining prospective referral resources.
• Working closely with the Senior Management of the local facilities in helping to obtain/maintain optimal revenue by achieving maximum referrals for the center’s treatment programs and services.
• Directly assisting and supporting the marketing department personnel at key meetings with executive level audiences (expected daily local travel and occasional overnight) and can encompass nights and weekends.
• Records daily activity through CRM software
The ideal person will have:
• A current book of business and currently placing clients in treatment facilities
• Behavioral Health/Substance Abuse outreach experience
• Clear and concise communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft products and Salesforce
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
• Full Time
• Competitive Salary commensurate upon experience and location
• Bonus Eligible
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and STD options
• Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
• 401k with company match up to 2.5%
• Accrued PTO Plan
• Education reimbursement
• Career Advancement Opportunities
*** This job does NOT sponsor visa's and we are unable to consider out of country applicants ***
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone that you respect who would be a good fit for this position, please email:
Chase@praesumhealthcare.com Director of Talent Acquisition, Chase
RDavis@praesumhealthcare.com Executive Recruiter, Ray