Evolve Recovery Centers:
A first in class residential treatment center focused on mending the mind, body and spirit of those struggling with addiction and co-occurring disorders related to substance use. Each client will attend daily counseling, both individually or in a group setting to help aid in the lifestyle changes needed to achieve long term abstinence and recovery from addictive behaviors.
Additional emphasis is placed on Evolve's family component to aid in the support and long-term success of each individual. We believe a client’s recovery requires an all-out assault on addiction from various angles; we also strongly encourage the importance of discovering how to have healthy fun again, discover new activities to enjoy and help clients understand the value of nutrition and physical fitness in achieving not only recovery from addiction but their life's goals and ambitions.
The Registered Nurse provides the highest level of care as a first step towards long term healing for those struggling with the disease of addiction. Communication between patients and clinicians provide skillful patient care in preparation and distribution of medication to patients, detailed and thorough patient care notes, and making rounds ensuring patient needs are met in a timely and proficient manner.
• Monitoring of patients to assess for clinical signs and symptoms
• Administer Medications as ordered
• Provides correct and timely documentation which reflects services provided
• Confers with and assists the Medical Director and the Psychiatrist.
• Clean, active and current RN license
• 1+ years Substance Abuse experience preferred
• Current CPR License
• Per diem; weekends
• Every other Saturday & Sunday 8:00AM - 4:30PM
• This position is every other weekend
• Hourly rate competitive with experience and location
*** This job does NOT sponsor visa's and we are unable to consider out of country applicants ***
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone that you respect who would be a good fit for this position, please email:
Chase@praesumhealthcare.com Director of Talent Acquisition, Chase
RDavis@praesumhealthcare.com Executive Recruiter, Ray