Sunrise Detox is a premiere center for drug and alcohol detox. Sunrise promises to give you one of the most comfortable medical detox processes available. We believe in creating a different experience where our road to recovery is dignified. Our clients reside in comfortable modern, elegantly furnished rooms where good nutrition is also an essential part of the detoxification process. We offer individual and group counseling to clients and bring in 12 Step meetings to show clients they are not alone once they leave treatment.
The major responsibility of this position involves preparing, seasoning and cooking food for patients and employees. He/she will provide food services to patients whose ages range from adult to geriatric.
• Preparation of all meals and food in a timely and sanitary manner
• Follows departmental controls regarding recipes, portion control and presentation
• Inventory and supply tracking
• Rotation of stock
• High School Diploma or GED
• ServSafe certification required
• 1 - 2 years’ experience as a line cook
• Experience with various food preparation equipment.
• Full Time
• Hourly rate competitive with experience and location
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Insurance : Medical, Dental, Vision, and STD/LTD options
• Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
• $25,000.00 Basic Life Insurance
• 401k with company match
• Accrued PTO Plan
• Education reimbursement
• Career Advancement Opportunities
*** This job does NOT sponsor visa's and we are unable to consider out of country applicants ***
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone that you respect who would be a good fit for this position, please email:
Chase@praesumhealthcare.com Director of Talent Acquisition, Chase
RDavis@praesumhealthcare.com Executive Recruiter, Ray