Founded in 2003, Praesum Healthcare provides administrative services for healthcare providers spanning key geographical locations throughout the country. Praesum has serviced over 49,000 patients in various stages of health care services. With an established business model, strong finances, expert industry management team, and proven networking capabilities, Praesum looks to prosper in the $11.6 billion industry (2014 industry revenue forecast). Separate from its networks of providers, Praesum currently runs and operates eight drug and alcohol detoxification centers in Florida, New Jersey, Georgia and Massachusetts, as well as ten outpatient counseling centers in New Jersey and New York.
The Recruiter Assistant is a crucial member of the Human Resources team. It involves being organized and prompt follow up with new hires going through the credentialing phase. This is a fast-paced environment with little down time as we are in a large expansion mode. Come join an elite organization who hires top talent to drive treatment success.
• Providing general administrative support to the HR dept, in recruitment.
• Drafting memos, emails, etc. in response to queries, complaints and requests for assistance.
• Assisting the HR Recruiting Unit in managing the pre-hire paperwork process.
• Performing routine clerical duties including the processing of mail, filing, photocopying, faxing and ATS data entry.
• Providing horizontal support to other staff members of the HR unit if needed.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associates Degree
• Preferred. 1+ years of recruiting assistant or human resources experience.
• Experience with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Personable with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Full Time
• Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 5:00PM
• Hourly rate competitive with experience
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Insurance : Medical, Dental, Vision, and STD/LTD options
• Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
• $25,000.00 Basic Life Insurance
• 401k with company match
• Accrued PTO Plan
• Education reimbursement
• Career Advancement Opportunities
*** This job does NOT sponsor visa's and we are unable to consider out of country applicants ***
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone that you respect who would be a good fit for this position, please email:
Chase@praesumhealthcare.com Director of Talent Acquisition, Chase
RDavis@praesumhealthcare.com Executive Recruiter, Ray