Evolve Recovery Centers:
A first in class residential treatment center focused on mending the mind, body and spirit of those struggling with addiction and co-occurring disorders related to substance use. Each client will attend daily counseling, both individually or in a group setting to help aid in the lifestyle changes needed to achieve long term abstinence and recovery from addictive behaviors.
Additional emphasis is placed on Evolve's family component to aid in the support and long-term success of each individual. We believe a client’s recovery requires an all-out assault on addiction from various angles; we also strongly encourage the importance of discovering how to have healthy fun again, discover new activities to enjoy and help clients understand the value of nutrition and physical fitness in achieving not only recovery from addiction but their life's goals and ambitions.
The major responsibility of this position involves preparing, seasoning and cooking food for patients and employees. He/she will provide food services to patients whose ages range from adult to geriatric.
• Preparation of all meals and food in a timely and sanitary manner
• Follows departmental controls regarding recipes, portion control and presentation
• Inventory and supply tracking
• Rotation of stock
• High School Diploma or GED
• ServSafe certification required
• 1 - 2 years’ experience as a line cook
• Experience with various food preparation equipment.
• Full Time
• Hourly rate competitive with experience and location
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Insurance : Medical, Dental, Vision, and STD/LTD options
• Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
• $25,000.00 Basic Life Insurance
• 401k with company match
• Accrued PTO Plan
• Education reimbursement
• Career Advancement Opportunities
*** This job does NOT sponsor visa's and we are unable to consider out of country applicants ***
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone that you respect who would be a good fit for this position, please email:
Chase@praesumhealthcare.com Director of Talent Acquisition, Chase
RDavis@praesumhealthcare.com Executive Recruiter, Ray