Evolve Recovery Centers:
A first in class residential treatment center focused on mending the mind, body and spirit of those struggling with addiction and co-occurring disorders related to substance use. Each client will attend daily counseling, both individually or in a group setting to help aid in the lifestyle changes needed to achieve long term abstinence and recovery from addictive behaviors.
Additional emphasis is placed on Evolve's family component to aid in the support and long-term success of each individual. We believe a client’s recovery requires an all-out assault on addiction from various angles; we also strongly encourage the importance of discovering how to have healthy fun again, discover new activities to enjoy and help clients understand the value of nutrition and physical fitness in achieving not only recovery from addiction but their life's goals and ambitions.
The Kitchen Assistant assists the cooks with the orderly storage and cleanliness of all areas and items within the kitchen, dining room, and other food storage, meal service, and disposal areas. Correctly and appropriately utilizes approved cleaning agents within all food preparation, storage and disposal areas. Remove trash and refuse from kitchen, dining room and food storage areas.
• Assists the cooks with the orderly storage and cleanliness of all areas and items within the kitchen, dining room, and other food storage, meal service, and refuse disposal areas.
• Correctly and appropriately utilizes approved cleaning agents within all food preparation, storage and refuse disposal areas.
• Utilizes appropriate care and safety of all kitchen equipment.
• Helps to distribute clean utensils, plates, bowls, & cups to patients in a polite and respectful manner.
• Able to operate a vegetable peeler to peel potatoes & assist cooks with all prep work.
• Able to lift heavy bags of trash (weighing up to 50 pounds) and take garbage outside to garbage bin.
• Wash & sanitize garbage cans daily
• Able to operate dish machine equipment and correctly change and install soap and sanitize when necessary.
• Puts clean dishes, cups, mugs, bowls, and all silverware away in proper areas before each meal period starts, periodically through the day, and at the end of each shift.
• Helps cleaning crew to mop up spills and clean broken dishes in kitchen area or dining room.
• Removes mats in dish room once per shift and cleans floor. Must wash mats daily outside using a hose.
• Able to load dish racks to full capacity to not waste water usage, but also not OVERLOAD racks so dishes are not properly washed and sanitized.
• High School Diploma or GED
• ServSafe certification required
• Experience with various food preparation equipment.
• Full Time
• Hourly rate competitive with experience and location
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Insurance : Medical, Dental, Vision, and STD/LTD options
• Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
• $25,000.00 Basic Life Insurance
• 401k with company match
• Accrued PTO Plan
• Education reimbursement
• Career Advancement Opportunities
*** This job does NOT sponsor visa's and we are unable to consider out of country applicants ***
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone that you respect who would be a good fit for this position, please email:
Chase@praesumhealthcare.com Director of Talent Acquisition, Chase
RDavis@praesumhealthcare.com Executive Recruiter, Ray