Sunrise Detox is a premiere center for drug and alcohol detox. Sunrise promises to give you one of the most comfortable medical detox processes available. We believe in creating a different experience where our road to recovery is dignified. Our clients reside in comfortable modern, elegantly furnished rooms where good nutrition is also an essential part of the detoxification process. We offer individual and group counseling to clients and bring in 12 Step meetings to show clients they are not alone once they leave treatment.
This position manages the maintenance and up keep of the facility’s building(s) and grounds for a specific location of the Sunrise Detoxification Centers. This individual is responsible for the safety conditions for the patients and staff. The Maintenance Specialist is responsible for communicating all supplies needs and maintaining adequate levels of those supplies while ensuring compliance with the internal policies and procedures along with JHACO, Federal, State and Local regulations as they relate to operating and maintaining a healthcare facility.
• Candidate must be very organized
• High School Diploma or GED
• Candidate must be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and is a very detail oriented individual.
• Training in repair contracting, HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
• Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office Applications
• Full Time
• Monday - Friday; Weekend emergency availability
• Hourly rate competitive with experience and location
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Insurance : Medical, Dental, Vision, and STD/LTD options
• Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
• $25,000.00 Basic Life Insurance
• 401k with company match
• Accrued PTO Plan
• Education reimbursement
• Career Advancement Opportunities
*** This job does NOT sponsor visa's and we are unable to consider out of country applicants ***
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone that you respect who would be a good fit for this position, please email:
Chase@praesumhealthcare.com Director of Talent Acquisition, Chase
RDavis@praesumhealthcare.com Executive Recruiter, Ray