The International Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. This position delivers high quality candidates and advances the brand across professional communities. Keeps management informed on long range international recruiting trends and makes appropriate recommendations.
• Works cooperatively with all University/College leaders to develop and implement international recruitment staffing strategies based on a thorough understanding of the work environment, culture and use that knowledge to help candidates fully understand the opportunity.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Praesum leaders, vendors, community organizations, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
• Participates in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
• Stays informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-Art recruiting practices.
• Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
• Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment
• Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
• Ensure accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
• Uses effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form, and timeliness.
• Coordinate with leadership to identify and develops an effective internal pipeline of key talent groomed for selection to fill key positions as needs dictate. (Succession Planning)
• Manage, monitor and audit all recruiting expenditures to maintain efficient and economical performance on an on-going basis.
• Ability to travel as needed.
• Outbound call experience
• Familiarity with schools located in U.K, Scotland, Ireland and Whales
• Excellent customer service skills
• Full Time
• Hourly rate competitive with experience
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Insurance : Medical, Dental, Vision, and STD/LTD options
• Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
• $25,000.00 Basic Life Insurance
• 401k with company match
• Accrued PTO Plan
• Education reimbursement
• Career Advancement Opportunities
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone that you respect who would be a good fit for this position, please email:
Chase@praesumhealthcare.com Director of Talent Acquisition, Chase
RDavis@praesumhealthcare.com Executive Recruiter, Ray