Sunrise Detox is a premiere center for drug and alcohol detox. Sunrise promises to give you one of the most comfortable medical detox processes available. We believe in creating a different experience where our road to recovery is dignified. Our clients reside in comfortable modern, elegantly furnished rooms where good nutrition is also an essential part of the detoxification process. We offer individual and group counseling to clients and bring in 12 Step meetings to show clients they are not alone once they leave treatment.
The Clinical Director is responsible for the supervision of the clinical staff. He/she consults with the CEO, Physician, and Utilization Review Department as needed. The Clinical Director maintains close communication with the clinical staff, provides any information relevant to the program’s operation and assists in developing and modifying the program. He/she monitors documentation by the clinical staff to ensure that documentation is maintained at the highest level and is responsible to provide 24-hour management of the clinical function of the facility.
• Supervises all clinical staff members and activities, which include monitor groups, individual therapy, and charting to maintain the highest standard of quality and effectiveness.
• Coordinates with program administration.
• Works with Utilization Review Department.
• Organizes professional development and training in individual therapy, diagnosis and assessment, group therapy and charting/documentation.
• Monitors and assesses staff morale while developing ongoing plans to build team spirituality and continuity.
• Participates in the recruitment and interview process to determine the appropriateness of prospective clinical staff members.
• Maintains records and documentation relative to clinical staff.
• Master’s Degree in Psychology or Social Work
• Must have LMSW or LCSW or LMHC and CASAC Licensure
• Licensure to practice clinical discipline in the state of New York
• Salary is competitive with experience and location
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental/Vision Insurance
• $25,000.00 Basic Life Insurance
• Accrued PTO Plan
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone that you respect who would be a good fit for this position, please email:
Chase@praesumhealthcare.com Director of Talent Acquisition, Chase
RDavis@praesumhealthcare.com Executive Recruiter, Ray