Founded in 2003, Praesum Healthcare provides administrative services for healthcare providers spanning key geographical locations throughout the country. Praesum has serviced over 49,000 patients in various stages of health care services. With an established business model, strong finances, expert industry management team, and proven networking capabilities, Praesum looks to prosper in the $11.6 billion industry (2014 industry revenue forecast). Separate from its networks of providers, Praesum currently runs and operates eight drug and alcohol detoxification centers in Florida, New Jersey, Georgia and Massachusetts, as well as eleven outpatient counseling centers in New Jersey and New York.
We are seeking an energetic, social media savvy, and organized individual to lead our post-discharge wellness program. This position is full-time, benefit-eligible, and will require the ability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
• Consistent follow-up via phone calls, email, and text with discharged clients at regular intervals to ensure the client is successful in maintaining abstinence and sobriety.
• Act as a point of contact should a client begin using and needs support re-entering treatment.
• Act as Administrator for Alumni Facebook group by initiating contact, answering questions, providing regular content for engagement, etc.
• Planning and execution of Alumni-wellness meetings or social events, including budgeting, purchasing, obtaining speakers or guests, handling promotion/engagement to ensure high attendance, etc.
• High School Diploma or GED; AA degree
• Characteristics of substance abuse/disease and treatment, general knowledge of 12-step programs
• One-year experience working in a substance abuse setting at a minimum
• Salesforce experience a plus
• Full Time
• Hourly rate competitive with experience and location
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental/Vision Insurance
• $25,000.00 Basic Life Insurance
• Accrued PTO Plan
• Education reimbursement
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone that you respect who would be a good fit for this position, please email:
Chase@praesumhealthcare.com Director of Talent Acquisition, Chase
RDavis@praesumhealthcare.com Executive Recruiter, Ray