Sunrise Detox is a premiere center for drug and alcohol detox. Sunrise promises to give you one of the most comfortable medical detox processes available. We believe in creating a different experience where our road to recovery is dignified. Our clients reside in comfortable modern, elegantly furnished rooms where good nutrition is also an essential part of the detoxification process. We offer individual and group counseling to clients and bring in 12 Step meetings to show clients they are not alone once they leave treatment.
The Kitchen Assistant assists the cooks with the orderly storage and cleanliness of all areas and items within the kitchen, dining room, and other food storage, meal service, and disposal areas. Correctly and appropriately utilizes approved cleaning agents within all food preparation, storage and disposal areas. Remove trash and refuse from kitchen, dining room and food storage areas.
• Assists the cooks with the orderly storage and cleanliness of all areas and items within the kitchen, dining room, and other food storage, meal service, and refuse disposal areas.
• Correctly and appropriately utilizes approved cleaning agents within all food preparation, storage and refuse disposal areas.
• Utilizes appropriate care and safety of all kitchen equipment.
• Helps to distribute clean utensils, plates, bowls, & cups to patients in a polite and respectful manner.
• Able to operate a vegetable peeler to peel potatoes & assist cooks with all prep work.
• Able to lift heavy bags of trash (weighing up to 50 pounds) and take garbage outside to garbage bin.
• Wash & sanitize garbage cans daily
• Able to operate dish machine equipment and correctly change and install soap and sanitize when necessary.
• Puts clean dishes, cups, mugs, bowls, and all silverware away in proper areas before each meal period starts, periodically through the day, and at the end of each shift.
• Helps cleaning crew to mop up spills and clean broken dishes in kitchen area or dining room.
• Removes mats in dish room once per shift and cleans floor. Must wash mats daily outside using a hose.
• Able to load dish racks to full capacity to not waste water usage, but also not OVERLOAD racks so dishes are not properly washed and sanitized.
• High School Diploma or GED
• ServSafe certification required
• 1 - 2 years’ experience as a line cook
• Experience with various food preparation equipment.
• Full Time
• Hourly rate competitive with experience and location
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental/Vision Insurance
• $25,000.00 Basic Life Insurance
• Accrued PTO Plan
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone that you respect who would be a good fit for this position, please email:
Chase@praesumhealthcare.com Director of Talent Acquisition, Chase
RDavis@praesumhealthcare.com Executive Recruiter, Ray